The new CSC, I'm still not exactly sure why they tore down the old one, but progress is progress! Apparently, the U will be getting a new business school next.
The new City Hall across from where the liqueur store used to be.
On the day Joey's tonsils were removed, The Chinese Buffet burned down. Before being the home of greasy Chinese, it was a different Chinese place. Back when I was a youngster at the U it was Hardees. The land is now for sale if anyone is interested.
Several new apartment buildings have been built in the last year so some of the older, more rustic "apartment" houses have been torn down. Witness here the corner of National & Dakota, previous residence of one Thomas Nepstad.
1 comment:
Gina, I had no idea you had a blog. I haven't read a word yet, but I'm going to catch up. I am so excited!
Post a Comment