Joey started his last year of preschool on Monday. He has Miss Lynne and Miss Cindy again and he loves them. This year he goes to the afternoon group, which means he is a big kid.
I started teaching middle school students. It's ...... an adjustment. Obviously the behaviors are a bit different from the second and third graders I worked with last year, but it's the actual course work that's really killing me. 7th grade math is hard! So I'm spending a lot of time at school relearning what I'm going to teach the next day. I have 5 classes, 6th & 7th grade reading, 8th grade language arts, and 6th & 7th grade math.
Since today is the official last day of summer, I thought I'd post a couple summer pics that hadn't been posted yet.
We got together with the Jerkes and Thelens a couple times a month for backyard cookouts. We always have a good time together and have started branching out and inviting other couples which is fun. These pictures were taken in the Jerkes' backyard.
Jon, Drew and Dylan
The boys on the dock of the Missouri River.
No comments:
Post a Comment