Not a whole lot to report. The boys start soccer this week. I'll actually be coaching Jon's team, not sure why I agreed to do that, but it should be interesting. Today the guys and I went to Sioux City and saw Monsters vs. Aliens. Jon was really excited to get to see a movie, "The first day anyone can see it!" We had a really nice time. Joey and Garret shared a seat for most of the movie.
I'm finally posting pictures from our trip to Minneapolis a couple weeks ago. We had a really nice time with Angela, Matt, and Grant. We stopped at Berke's house on the way back, which was a lot of fun. I didn't think to get the camera out though, so no photographical evidence exists.
Grant playing with his Momma (he has chocolate on his tooth)
We also went to the Mall of America.
I finally caved and let the boys ride some rides.
I thought Joey would love this ride because he was a huge
Wonderpets fan. He was not all that impressed.
We went back to the zoo, always fun.
I honestly put this picture in because it's so
rare Jim or I show up on the blog.
Yes, dear, I'll post a picture of you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment