The lives and adventures of Jim, Gina, Jonathan, and Joseph

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

June & July

We are still here in Vermillion. It's been a busy summer so far. The Dakota Writing Project went well, but it kept me very busy. Jon had baseball every Monday and Wednesday and Joey had T-ball Tuesday and Thursday nights for six weeks. Over the Fourth of July went to Inwood for a Ter Wee family reunion. Then Jim spent six days in Chicago for the American Library Assocation, wish I could have gone! So I'm finally updating.

A wonderful gentleman from our church GAVE us a canoe!
Jim has named it The Falcon, as in, "You came here in that?
You are braver than I thought!"
The weather was not great for our Fourth celebration,
but the Ter Wee's entered in the Inwood parade.


Heath entered the Demolation Derby again.
This time he drove the Bat mobile.
He won best car AND the derby!


Joey and Garrett stood in the rain to catch candy.

Some of the many Ter Wees

Hanging on the lake on the fifth of July.

No comments: