The lives and adventures of Jim, Gina, Jonathan, and Joseph

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Triumphant return

Call me the reluctant blogger, but I vow to improve.
The Australlian contingent of the blog's audience emailed me and asserted that we were running the blog "like a Volante life section editor." This is a significant reprimand, especially in light of the fact that this person is a former Volante life section editor and I once publicly posted a sign in his work area featuring the following catchy acronym:

Lazy
Idiots
F(amily blogging) up
Everything

I received the previously referenced email on March 4.
In addition to a full schedule of not blogging, I have been turning in various forms to the USD Graduate School (assuming I pass my comps, I'll walk on Jonathan's seventh birthday, July, 31), and working as a tutor for Vermillion Public Schools, which is bringing back all sorts of memories.
Jonathan is excelling in kindergarten and is reading at a second-grade-level, and Joseph goes to preschool at USD's childcare center.
Gina's sister Jessica gave birth yesterday to Aiden Rikayah McHugh (not positive about the spelling). She weighed 6 pounds, 14 ounces; and was born about 10:30 am. Congratulations to proud parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins!

No comments: