The lives and adventures of Jim, Gina, Jonathan, and Joseph

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Beach Week '08

Hours in the car: 50
Miles driven: 3,584
Highest paid for gas: $4.09
Week at the beach with people you love: Priceless










We woke up early to watch the sunrise.







The dot in the middle is Jim boogie boarding.

We went to the North Carolina Aquarium.
The boys really enjoyed it.








Jon spent a lot of time building and constructing in the sand.
Joey dancing on the beach.
Bill and I playing paddle ball.
In the background is our beach house. We had the right side of the duplex.

Friday night we went to a free concert at Fort Macon. The band was okay, but the venue was amazing!

1 comment:

jessica said...

It looks like you guys had a blast. I'm glad it was fun. I can relate to the miles traveled in the car, although I think your total tops ours!