We have spent the last couple months in limbo trying to decide where we want to live. We recently decided to stay in Vermillion!!! I was offered a position at the Vermillion Middle School, teaching targeted assistance to 6th through 8th grades in math and reading. I student taught in middle school, but it's been awhile so I'm a little nervous, but it's small groups (6-8 students per class) and it's not special education so it'll be much less paperwork!
Jim will be teaching at the USD English as a Second Language Institute during the month of July.
The last couple months have been a bit rough - going back and forth between staying in Vermillion and moving to the Twin Cities. Both options have a lot going to them. But I'm really excited to be staying and mostly excited just to have made a decision!!!
The lives and adventures of Jim, Gina, Jonathan, and Joseph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment