I have some great photos to share, unfortunately I left the camera at my mom's house. So I guess this will be all in written form.
Boy, what about this weather! Last week I had am bus duty (stand outside and watch middle school students get off buses then run around trying to impress each other, yes, it's as much fun as it sounds.) Anyhoo, on Monday, I did morning duty without a coat on, by Friday I was in coat, scarf, gloves and hat and still cold! We had a dusting of snow, nothing like western So Dak. I personally was hoping for a bit of a storm, I love snow days!
This weekend, the boys and I went to Inwood to see some of the Ter Wees. My mom had her knee replaced at the beginning of October. Because of a previous surgery, the operation was a bit more complicated and the recovery will last longer than a typical knee replaced. You can imagine how thrilled she is. She still has some pain, but is in pretty good spirits and loves to have the kids around. Peggy, Jessica and Lindsay were all there with their kiddos for some part of Saturday. It was a really nice time.
Sunday afternoon, Sophia and Maddie Jerke came over to hang out for awhile. We hadn't seen them since D-days so, again, a good time was had by all. Sometimes it's easier to have extra kids around, the boys stay busier: )
This looks to be one of those busy weeks, with something going every evening except tonight. But we don't plan to go anywhere next weekend so we should survive it.
The lives and adventures of Jim, Gina, Jonathan, and Joseph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment