Today was a snow day, yippee!!! I am really enjoying some parts of teaching at VMS, but there is nothing like getting the early morning call that you have the day off! Of course, today was the last day before Christmas break so I was planning on playing games with my students and then watching a movie. But hey, it was a day off: ) Well, an extra day to get stuff done before the holidays.
Yesterday was my 33rd birthday, hard to believe! It was a very busy day, I told people I was going to reschedule my birthday. It ended up being a really great day. My students were pretty good, another teacher offered to take my 8th graders (who were very challenging the day before) and there were tons of treats in the lounge. After school, Jon had a holiday program for his after-school program, it was very cute. Then I had MOPS, my moms group. We had a very relaxing evening. It was a good day. Tonight Nancy and Kayle came over for supper and birthday cake. Joey wanted to buy me a cake with Charlie Brown on it since I love their holiday specials. But Jim settled on a mint chocolate cake by Monica, the greatest cake baker in the area. The cake was great!
The lives and adventures of Jim, Gina, Jonathan, and Joseph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment