Today was our Christmas pageant at church. Jon was a wise man and Joey was an angel, same as last year. I actually gave a little statement during the service too. I'll post that at a later this week.
Here's Jon, looking wise.
After church, we went to Rock Valley to celebrate the holidays
with my mom's side of the family. The drive was not fun,
but the food was great and so was the company.
This was taken south of Inwood, on Highway 18.
The blur in the middle is what the snow plow ahead of us kicked up.
Jon used the camera to document some of the get together.
It's pretty cute, although the crawling beauty is Aidyn, not Ella.
It's pretty cute, although the crawling beauty is Aidyn, not Ella.
1 comment:
Hey Gina!! What a wonderful way to keep in touch with family and friends!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! I don't know if you know, but Sheila TerWee's dad passed away Christmas morning. We have our Christmas tonight at Mom and Dad's, so I will know more as to when the funeral is. Take care! Thanks for the cute Christmas card!! Sara
Post a Comment