We had a really nice Christmas. Christmas Eve we attended a beautiful candlelight service at our church. I was excited because I was almost done wrapping presents and thought I would be going to bed at a reasonable time. Then we decided to rearrange the furniture and I destroyed a bookshelf full of children's books. So Jim and I were up very late. Jon was up a couple times during the night with a horrible stuffed nose so I gave him a decongestant. He slept until 8:30!
The boys woke to find full stockings and one present each under the tree.
They weren't sure about that until they opened the presents to discover Wii remotes.
They weren't sure about that until they opened the presents to discover Wii remotes.

While I cleaned up the ruined bookshelf on Christmas Eve,
Jim was setting up the Wii.
We were able to start playing right away, so fun!

Grandma Nancy and Uncle Rich joined us later that morning to
open presents and for a very late brunch.

Rich was very inventive while wrapping Nancy's gift.
We got Matt a ladder ball set.
The guys set it up in the hotel hallway.
One of our favorite Christmas decoration is the Little People Nativity set.
Every year we put it out where kids can enjoy it.
A couple days after Christmas, Joe decided to add a few new characters to the mix,
Star Wars characters!
Every year we put it out where kids can enjoy it.
A couple days after Christmas, Joe decided to add a few new characters to the mix,
Star Wars characters!
1 comment:
So fun to read up on your Christmas. I miss you guys...love the pictures.
Post a Comment