It's been ridiculously cold here for most of the last couple weeks, highs below zero some days. I like winter, but that's a little crazy! Last week Saturday it was a balmy 30 degrees so we took advantage of the heat wave and played in the snow. I built a snowman, the boys helped for a couple minutes and then they had a snowball fight with daddy. It was a lot of fun!
The lives and adventures of Jim, Gina, Jonathan, and Joseph
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Snow Day
Not much to report from Verm town. We are all back on the school schedule. Joey is looking forward to his birthday in 2 weeks. He's planning a Star Wars themed party. Jon got his second report card, it's almost as good as his first was. Jim is back to work at Morningside, so far things have been quiet but it'll pick up soon for midterms. School's going pretty well for me, too. I am teaching one of my favorite books, The Secret Lives of Bees, to a group of 8th grade girls. They are really enjoying it, which is great.
It's been ridiculously cold here for most of the last couple weeks, highs below zero some days. I like winter, but that's a little crazy! Last week Saturday it was a balmy 30 degrees so we took advantage of the heat wave and played in the snow. I built a snowman, the boys helped for a couple minutes and then they had a snowball fight with daddy. It was a lot of fun!



It's been ridiculously cold here for most of the last couple weeks, highs below zero some days. I like winter, but that's a little crazy! Last week Saturday it was a balmy 30 degrees so we took advantage of the heat wave and played in the snow. I built a snowman, the boys helped for a couple minutes and then they had a snowball fight with daddy. It was a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment