With two kiddos, 1 full time job, 1 part time job and a full time graduate courses, we do more than our share of juggling around here. But this time I mean real juggling. Our church has a great Wednesday night program called LAF (Loaves and Fishes.) Every 6 weeks or so the kids are put in charge of the service to show what they learned in the last session. During Jon's last session the kindergarten and first grade group learned about juggling and they demonstrated during last Sunday's service.


The video is a bit dark as well as a little, well... sideways. But it is still cute, enjoy!
After church we drove out to the river to check how "our river" was doing. It was chilly and windy out and I was wearing a skirt so I stayed in the Jeep for the most part, but Jim and the boys walked around. The water was high and there was no more ice!


1 comment:
Love the video of Jon! so cute!
Post a Comment