The lives and adventures of Jim, Gina, Jonathan, and Joseph

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Jim's Birthday

Jim's birthday was last Tuesday. He found out on Monday that he did not get the full time position at Morningside, which is a big bummer. But the person who did get the job was very qualified and Jim will still be working there as a writing specialist and will be teaching 3 classes in the fall so all is not a loss.
Jim birthday was still a nice day. He worked on his birthday, but left a little early and picked up pizza from Elfredo's in Sioux City. They have great pizza sauce! Nancy joined us and add a salad to our meal. We had a carrot cake from Monica's, yum!

Daddy and his guys.
Joey is wearing his giggle gear mask, goofball!

Jon choose a card for Jim that came with this pin.

I told Jon and Joey the night before what Nancy and I had
bought Jim for his birthday. They were so excited!
I was a little concerned that Joey wouldn't
be able to contain his excitement and tell Jim, but Joe kept the secret.

I think Jim figured out what his gift was.

Happy Jim and his new i pod touch.
It has rarely left his hands since he got it.

1 comment: